Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

DOGO pet carriers

http://dogodesign.com/goods_main.asp?rootid=2&id=25&viewall=true

When I use my gray messenger DOGO carrier, it is like I am not using a carrier. That's because it looks just like a pocketbook.

I love it because it's padded and very comfortable for my pups. I also can very comfortably fit my two little guys in there. That's less than ten pounds though! I wish more colors existed, such as purples and pinks. That said, I think the new polka dot bag may be calling my (dog's) name(s).

Want. Beautiful, functional, discreet dog bags.

The one I have had for well over a year is the:

Pocket Messenger

Canvas messenger bag accented with contrasting color trim featuring two functional pockets, mesh windows, folding hood with zipper, and inner safety leash.

Measures 16.5 x 7 x 11 inches
MSRP $63.00

Still looks new!

No comments:

Post a Comment